Rotterdam Offshore Group
Rotterdam Offshore Group provides services (24/7) to the maritime and offshore industry. The company has a strong reputation for finding innovative solutions for complex jobs. The ideas and activities of shareholders are complementary, so a complete portfolio can be offered to clients.
Rotterdam Offshore Group has an open sea accessible, strategic and ISPS location in the main port of Rotterdam.
There are lay-by facilities for (marine, sea-going and Jack Up) vessels up to 320 m length, 80 m breadth and 9.5 m draft.
Rotterdam Offshore Group offers heavy lift crane capacity and a large yard area of more than 22,000 sqm with a fully equipped workshop.
- De- and mobilisation: For offshore vessels such as PSV,OSV, Seismic-, Dredging-, Jack-Up Wind Turbine Installation Vessels, (crane) barges and platforms.
- Conversions, yard repairs or maintenance: For merchant and offshore vessels at our jetties with support of our workshop.
- Port and voyage repairs or maintenance: With trucks, floating and mobile equipment, all kind of projects can be executed in the Rotterdam- and adjacent Ports or during the voyage.
- Heavy-lift and floating cranes: Max 1400T. Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
- Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
- Construction work: For any kind of vessel, barge, platform in the offshore and marine industry.
- High end On Site Mechanical Services: Alignments, vibration and 3D measurements, 3D scanning and on site machining.
- Salvage and decommissioning: Complex and multi-disciplinary projects delivered safely and within budget.
- Manpower supply and crew change services: Safety oriented and experienced personnel.
- Warehousing, transport, storage and inventory control: planned space for the storage and handling of equipment and materials.