About Dutch Offshore
Dutch Offshore provides services (24/7) to the maritime and offshore industry. We have a strong reputation for finding innovative solutions for complex jobs, and a complete portfolio can be offered to clients.
Dutch Offshore Base offers:
- Heavy lift crane capacity up to 1400 ton, (offshore) crawler cranes and mobile port cranes
- 5 Dynamic positioning vessels
- Special offshore equipment
- A strategic, ISPS and AEO location in the main port of Amsterdam. There are lay-by facilities for (marine, sea-going and jack up) vessels and there is 800 m of quays available, with a deep sea quay of up to 500 m length, 60 m breadth and 15 m draft and a large open yard area of more than 160,000 sqm and warehouse space of 30,000sqm.
- An open sea accessible, strategic and ISPS location in the main port of Rotterdam. There are lay-by facilities for (marine, sea-going and Jack Up) vessels up to 300 m length, 80 m breadth and 9.5 m draft and a fully equipped workshop.